MobiWeb VoIP Practice
- MobiWeb Groups are multiple branches setup with AlienVoIP services. Inter-branch, state, country calling, seamlessly via extensions. KL branch can call Penang branch by pressing extensions, and inter pass phone calls.
- Support calls passed from branches to support team seamlessly via VoIP setting. Calls from KL branch can auto-forward to Penang branch when no one is answering in KL branch.
- Call out via the internet, and reserve Telekom phone lines for incoming calls only. Saving on phone line rental, airtime and do not limit by phone lines for concurrent calls.
- Enjoy all the IP-PBX features such as call recording, call waiting, extension passing, add up to 100 extensions without adding hardware, and mobility.
- Enjoy support from remote by MobiWeb VoIP technician.
- DID numbers availability. World wide number can be forwarded to your AlienVoIP account, which is good to make a worldwide presence for your company.
Cost saving with AlienVoIP
- Saving with cabling in office, do not need to pull traditional telephone cable, utilize the WiFi, and internet cable.
- Saving for phone line rental, you can separate incoming calls with out going calls usage. Reserve phone lines for incoming calls, and use internet (VoIP) for outgoing calls.
- Mobility and scale-able, A420 IP-Pbx support up to 100 extensions. You do not need to add an extension card for extra extensions.
- Multiple features are available in IP-PBX, you do not need to add cards to get extra features.
- Saving on maintenance, we can remotely do a setup, troubleshoot for your IP-PBX. Reduce on-site support which reduces maintenance cost.
- Saving on human resources, maintenance by our team means you can have less headcount to maintain your facilities.
- ne-stop solution from VoIP provider, IP-PBX, network cable installer are all maintained by us, reducing your problem of looking and coordinating with multiple vendors.
Top 5 Call Rates
|Location||Call Prefix||Rate (RM / minute)|
|Malaysia - Fixed||603||0.10|
|Singapore - Fixed||65||0.12|
|Indonesia - Mobile||628||0.22|
|Brunei Darussalam - Fixed||673||0.12|
|Philippines - Fixed||63||0.59|