SMS Marketing with iSMS.com.my
Marketing on a mobile phone has become increasingly popular ever since the rise of SMS (Short Message Service) in the early 2000s in Europe and some parts of Asia when businesses started to collect mobile phone numbers and send off wanted (or unwanted) content.
Over the past few years SMS has become a legitimate advertising channel in Malaysia. Mobile marketing via SMS has expanded rapidly in Malaysia and Asia as a new channel to reach the consumer.
Understanding this, MobiWeb's research and development team have come out with our flagship product, iSMS.com.my
iSMS offers online services such as:
- Bulk SMS marketing
- 2 way SMS marketing
- Short code service
- Subscription based services and other
The uniqueness of MobiWeb's iSMS service is our 2 way SMS system. The system is capable of sending SMS with lowest cost price and receive SMS with or without charging end users.
MobiWeb has developed software engine to work with most of the telco's short code engine in Malaysia.
MobiWeb strongly believe that SMS marketing is a must for all business nowadays. Some of the benefits are listed below:
- SMS messages can be sent and read at any time.>
- SMS messages can be sent to an offline mobile phone.
- SMS messaging is not intrusive.
- 100% of GSM mobile phones support SMS messages.
- SMS messages are capable of carrying binary data besides text (e.g. ringtones and logos).
- Two-way SMS allows customers to reply to messages.
- SMS supports reverse billing & premium campaigns.
From the trend, SMS marketing is a growing business. MobiWeb's iSMS.com.my is going to tap on this trend and provide the most innovative product for SME market, our SMS tools shall help them contact their customer efficiently and promote their product effectively.
MobiWeb strongly believe with our young and innovative team, we are able to serve a very large portion of the SMS market in Malaysia. Nevertheless, our ambitious is to provide SMS service and gateway around the globe, and we believe we are able to compete with any provider in the world eventually.